( Check Price ) Marmot Men’s Spire Pant Price
Buy Marmot Men’s Spire Pant Price
- tTchnically advanced, three-layer GORE-TEX pants designed and created specifically for carving turns in deep powder snow
- 100% seam-taped, three-layer construction, full side zip with water-resistant zips, and snap closure waist with zip fly
- Hand and back pockets with water-resistant zipper; removable, adjustable suspenders and internal gaiter provide protection from powder
- Relaxed cut is fuller in the hip, thigh, knee and cuff; one-pound, nine-ounce weight
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Snap Closure Waist with Zip Fly
Cheap Marmot Men’s Spire Pant Review
Is your idea of a good time hurdling down a steep run, neck-deep in powder? This state-of-the-art three-layer GORE-TEX pant was conceived and built for shredding and carving in the deep stuff, and makes a perfect accompaniment to any of Marmot’s outstanding snowsport jackets or shells. Removable adjustable suspenders keep you together when the mountain tries to take you apart. An athletic cut and articulated knees put no barriers between you and your best moves.
Cost Marmot Men’s Spire Pant Stores
This technically advanced, three-layer GORE-TEX pant was designed and created specifically for carving turns in deep powder snow, making it an ideal complement to any of Marmot’s snow sport jackets or shells. Removable, adjustable suspenders and an articulated, athletic cut let you simply focus on riding the snow.
Performance GORE-TEX material keeps you dry from both precipitation and condensation.
- Technically advanced GORE-TEX performance shell
- 100% seam-taped, three-layer construction provides waterproof protection
- Full side zip with water-resistant zips
- Snap closure waist with zip fly
- Hand and back pockets with water-resistant zipper
- Removable, adjustable suspenders offer custom fit and versatility
- Internal gaiter provides protection from powder
- Articulated knees reduces excess fabric and improves mobility
- Relaxed cut is fuller in the hip, thigh, knee and cuff
- One-pound, nine-ounce weight
GORE-TEX Performance Shell
Designed to provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection, GORE-TEX Performance Shells are ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, from skiing, cycling, mountaineering, inline-skating, or simply walking in nasty weather. This technical material comes in two multi-layered construction options. With three-layer construction, a specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to an outer material and an inner lining. With two-layer material, this same membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining.
Marmot products include a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
In April 1971, University of California Santa Cruz students Eric Reynolds and Dave Huntley were in Alaska on the Juneau ice fields for a Glaciology school project. This was where the idea of Marmot, originally a collegiate climbing club, began. Reynolds and Huntley soon began making prototypes of down products such as vests and sleeping bags in their dorm room in Santa Cruz. By the spring of 1973, Reynolds and Huntley partnered with fellow climber Tom Boyce to open a modest rental and retail location, named Marmot Mountain Works, in a 100-year-old building in Grand Junction, Colorado.
Their first large order was for 108, as the producer called them, “”very puffy jackets”" for the movie The Eiger Sanction, with Clint Eastwood, which helped make down outerwear fashionable. In 1976, Marmot was one of the first companies to recognize the value of a new technology being developed by W.L. Gore & Associates. Marmot was soon producing waterproof Gore-Tex sleeping bags, with Reynolds and Huntley testing early prototypes by sleeping in meat lockers and under fire sprinklers, and later introduced the waterproof/breathable fabric into nearly all Marmot products.
From humble beginnings, Marmot and its product line have grown over the years, and today the company is headquartered in Rohnert Park, California, with offices all over the world and distribution in more than 60 countries.
Buy: Marmot Men’s Spire Pant
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 22, 2013 09:10:07